CAD Visualisation Service
You supply your 2D plans, either by fax, email or upload, with details of sizes, colours and styles. Photo-realistic colour perspectives will then be created - no detail is too small!
Using the CAD service will provide you and your client with a 1st class presentation regardless of whether you have a current CAD system.
- Professional results from something as simple as a sketch
- No need to purchase CAD if you haven't already
- No fixed overheads during quieter periods
- Flexibility in the way your work is presented
|"As a company specialising in bespoke kitchens, all plans & elevations used to be tediously produced by hand. Now we simply produce a floor plan, and leave the rest to Mark. In doing so we have saved time and consequently money, and we have been able to pass these savings on to our customers."|
So how does it work?
The CAD drafting service is available for Kitchens, Bedrooms, Bathrooms & Home Office and can be used by any business requiring 2D plans rendering into 3D. If you already have a CAD system, I can be used as an overflow service. Either way, you will receive a stunning professional presentation every time.
- Fax, email, upload or post your sketches/drawings with all relevant details
- The design process then starts. Once first drafts are produced they are posted to the client area for viewing
- You log on to view and inform of any alterations. A revised design will then be reposted
- When complete, the designs are printed and sent to you. Plans, elevations and black & white drawings can also be produced