Your Complete Kitchen Design Service
Taking your site notes and customer wishlist, a professional kitchen design package will be produced for you. Working closely with you at all times, from initial design through to final presentation.
Outsourcing kitchen design work is used in many professions and is seen as a cost effective way to get a professional kitchen design service without any overheads. Take a look:
- No need for extra office or desk space, or expensive PC's as work is produced remotely
- No fixed overheads or initial outlay, and nothing to pay during quiet periods
- Free up your time to concentrate on getting more clients
- Keep costs down when starting out or expanding
- No need to deal with tax & IR, and an easy solution for sick or holiday periods
|"The full range of kitchen design services ie: Design, Planning & Ordering has been a tremendous benefit to William Ball in extending and improving upon the service that we can now offer our customers. Put together with the quality of the presentation pack and the design flair used, we would have no hesitation in recommending Mark to any prospective customer"|
So how does it work?
The Complete Kitchen Design service can be used by anyone who is looking for assistance with design work, either on a permanent basis, during busy periods, to cover leave or to help you expand. Examples include kitchen studios, showrooms and manufacturers.
- Fax, email, upload or post your site notes with all relevant details
- The initial designs are produced based on your brief. Once complete, first drafts are posted to the client area for viewing
- Once you have viewed, confirm whether there are any alterations, and if so, revised designs will be re-posted
- The kitchen design package can include colour perspectives, a floor plan, necessary elevations, and an item list
- Full prices and listings for all other components can be included. This is only available for certain kitchen ranges